I have so much that I would like to post right now, but I know I won't get to all of it. I had started this blog hoping it would be like my journal, but I often either forget/don't find the time/ or just don't want to blog and soon I find that I've not recorded a lot of the goings on in our family. I guess what I'll do now is start from Halloween and go backwards and see where I get. 








As you can see, Rachel was a beaver and Jaki was a Utah State cheerleader. Aren't they so cute!
For Family Home Evening we went on the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan. We dressed the girls up in their costumes since they had warm costumes and it was a cold night. They had fun posing as these and many other characters. The hard part of the night was keeping Jaki out of the jackolanterns. She is getting so fast!
The night before Halloween Charlie, Debbie and the boys came over to carve the pumpkins with the girls.
I know this picture looks kinda scary, but don't worry, Rusty totally has it under control!
Jaki just mainly had fun eating her cookie.
Charlie and Debbie were exhausted from all the festivities.
Before our Trunk-or-treat party I took the girls to a couple houses around our neighborhood. Jaki caught on to the idea really quick! She quite enjoyed trick-or-treating.
I even dressed up as a referee!
At the Trunk-or-treat party Jeff passed out the candy. Jaki thought it was fun to watch Jeff toss the candy into the kids' candy buckets.
Now it is going to be fun to get ready for Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Your girls are so adorable! They look just like you!
The girls looks so cute! I can't believe Jaki is walking! Is she a year old now!? I forget when her birthday is. (oops....Rachels is soon or alrady past too huh?)
Jaki looks more and more like your dad every day!! Just adorable!
YAY! I'm so glad you found my blog. You're girls are adorable. It makes me excited to have another little girl :)
Post a Comment