Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fall is coming (and going)

So fall has come and pretty much gone in our neck of the woods, as evidenced by our snowy drive through the canyon this weekend. To welcome the colder weather I got the girls some new clothes last week and Rachel was so excited about her new shirt with a "starf" on it! I put it on her and tied it, but she kept re-tying it how she thought it should go. The only problem was, the way she tied it wasn't how I thought it should go. I finally convinced her to let me tie it my way long enough to take this picture (with my phone camera since the battery on our camera died just in time for the finished product).

Jeff snapped this photo during the battle-of-the-starf-tying (just before our camera battery died).
In other news, Rachel got to be the leader in her preschool class last week. She was so excited! Each week one of the preschool friends gets to be the leader as they walk to and from their preschool classroom. I think Rachel thought she was pretty important stuff with the big job that was placed upon her shoulders. I am glad I left to pick her up early enough this day so that I could snap a few photos with my phone.



And finally, I had to add a picture of Jaki sleeping. It is quite the feat to be able to rock this little one to sleep. She's not such a fan, but Jeff finally conquered the task.

Oh yeah, and here's a cute little video of Jaki and Rachel helping Jeff sweep up a crumbled roll. Jeff was trying to help Jaki hold the little broom and sweep it into the dustpan and Jaki thought she needed to lay on her belly and get down close to the mess.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That Rachel cracks me UP! I love that she and Addie played together at Thanksgiving!

...wish we lived closer...