Life is going well for us here. Rachel is growing and getting smarter by the second and she'll be the first to tell you shes a genius. Jaki is starting to sleep for longer periods of time. I had a wonderful surprise one night this week when I woke up after she had been asleep for 7 hours! Since then shes had a couple 5-in-a-rowers, but no more 7's yet. She is such a wonderful baby! Jeff is still quite busy with his homework, but still finds time to hold and play with Jaki and wrestle Rachel (her very favorite thing). I am just having fun with my girls!
First of all, here is Jaki's close-up for Celeste. Isn't she so dang cute?

Hanging out with Aunt Jeanae. She came over and brought ice cream Sunday night. We love it when she comes over!

Rachel lined up all of her "friends" and posed for this picture

Rachel wanted to get out my guitars. She had quite a bit of fun playing them
and especially learning how to say ukulele

Isn't she a natural? She really does know it is a violin, she just forgets and calls it a guitar every now and then. It would probably help her remember a little better if I would play it more often.
3 comments:
Yes Kayla,
She's very cute. Thanks for the closeup.
Cute girls! Sorry we weren't able to make it to Jaki's blessing!
congrats on the new baby what a cutie kayala! well done!
Post a Comment