Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween fun

It seems I have some more time, so here is a little of our Halloween.
Rachel loved carving pumpkins, but it actually took quite a bit of talking into to get her to put her hand inside and get the guts out.


It seems I've let myself go since having two kids-haha, just kidding. Just before our trunk-or-treat party I realized I didn't have any halloween candy, so I ran to the store and found these teeth and scars so that I wouldn't have to go to the halloween party naked.

Rachel was a beaver for Halloween. Jaki was a banana, but didn't go trick-or-treating so I never got a picture of her in the costume. I'll have to put her back in the costume and take a picture just to show how cute she was.

So this one isn't Halloween, but here is a picture of Jaki with Grandpa Charlie. He and Grandpa Ron came up for the week/weeks and it has been fun to have them with us.


Again, not Halloween, but Jaki just had such a cute pose last night and it shows off her cute cheeks so well that I had to take a picture of it.

5 comments:

Caldwells said...

Wow! I didn't know you had your baby yet! You are such a cute Mom Kayla, and your little girls are sooo cute too! We miss you but are glad to see things are going well for you. p.s.- we are finally expecting!:)

Mindy said...

Those teeth are pretty scary. Bryant recently got some teeth like that and he is so funny. Every time I see him wearing them I laugh. I'll have to post some pictures. Rachel looked so cute as a beaver.

-Mindy

Miss Kendra said...

Kayla I'm so happy you have a blog! You have such a cute family!

Andrew + Kylie said...

Kayla.
Your Girls are so cute!
I'm sure you are a great Mom.
We sure miss you at basketball.

Jewel said...

Your girls are just adorable. I think your Halloween costume is fabulous--in fact, I'm kind of jealous of the teeth... :) Glad everything's working out--good luck on Jeff's busy-ness!! Hang in there!