Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jaklyn Larson

We've finally decided on a name!
Jaklyn Larson

Here are a few more pictures


Little Jaki and her proud papa


Grandma and the girls
Grandma with Jaki

7 comments:

Celeste Dana said...

Kayla,
She's really Cute!!! I'm happy for you and I love the name.

Celeste

Pam Flake said...

Kayla,
Congratulations! She is adorable, and how fun to have two sweet little girls (that's how we started out!)
Pam

Jennifer said...

She's beautiful! I LOVE how you spelt her name too!

Congrats!!!!

Jamie said...

We love the name! Can't wait to see her in person. Justin said congratulations and that the name was awesome, too!
Love you guys!
The tf maughans

Angie said...

Congrats to the both of you!!! She is beautiful and I like the spelling. Again I am happy for the both of you, oh and the rest of the your families.
Angie

Kyle&Tonya said...

Congrats Kayla! She really is adorable! I really am getting anxious to deliver mine now...it sure is getting fun trying to sleep through the night now, but then, guess I'll probably never get to again :) I just can't wait to see if our little girl is as cute as yours! :) love ya

Tonya

Jennifer said...

Jaki is so cute!

I LOVE your Halloween costume Kayla! :)