Anyway, here are a few pictures of going to the BYU/Aggie football game. We lost, but it actually ended up being quite an exciting game. The first half was a little one-sided, but it got a lot more exciting during the second half. Anyway, it was a fun family outing.
I've also got a few pictures of Rachel's birthday on here. She is two now! I was hoping this baby would wait until after her birthday and it did. Now I'm trying to be a lot more active so that I go into labor, but no luck yet
Going to the Aggie vs. BYU football game. Yes, she has a leash. It is from her aunt Jeanae and it actually works quite swell!
Rachel's birthday morning. If I can figure it out, I will try to put a video of her opening her presents on here.
For her birthday party we had the neighbors come over. She loves their boy Tanner and was so excited for him to come eat dinner with her.
As I get more time and more experience hopefully these posts will look better, but here we go for now.
2 comments:
Good job Kayla, Just navigate around the layout page and you'll figure things out. Also look at a bunch of other blogs and you'll see things. I'm glad to see picture though and if you want (to make Jeff more comfortable) you can make it viewable only by invitation.
Celeste
LOVE the leash! I need to get one (or two) of those!
Happy Birthday Rach!
Can't wait to see that baby...hopefully he/she will be here soon!
You're doing great on your blog! Oh...and www.cutestblogontheblock.blgospot.com has tons of templates to chose from and the directions for applying them to your blog are easy.
Post a Comment