Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Help!

Does somebody want to let me know how to add links to other people's blogs on here?

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so excited you have a blog. Give me a call and I'll walk you through any questiong you have.

-Mindy

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Wahoo...I'm glad you finally got a blog. Those pictures of Rachel with the leash are cute.

To add the links, go to your blog layout, click on "Add a Gadget" and then there is one called a "Link List", which is what I have on my blog. But, I just noticed when I was looking in there they have several new gadgets that would do the same think, only show you when they are updated. You might try either "Subscription Links" or "Blog List" and see how you like them.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions.

Todd & Nichole said...

Wahoo! Welcome to the blogging world. I loved the picture of her and her leash. Love the Durrants