Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun at Knott's Berry Farm

We went to Knott's Berry Farm on Tuesday with Mindy's family. We were sad Jeff couldn't come because he had to work, but we still had a blast. I never imagined how much Rachel would love rollercoasters, but she was fearless! She got on the kids' roller coaster, which was even a little scary for me, but she was laughing and giggling the whole time! We went out of the kids' area to go on some of the bigger rollercoasters and Rachel so wanted to go on them, but she was about 6 inches too short. I'm excited to go back when she grows 6 more inches, which shouldn't be too long, since the girl grows like a weed. There were even a couple small rides that Jaki could go on and she seemed to have a blast too. It was a very fun day!










2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Knotts Berry Farm! I'd rather go their than Disneyland!

Jennifer said...

oops..."there" not "their".... :)