This year we got to go to Snowflake for my favorite time of year: the 24th of July! We drove through the night Wednesday night and got there early Thursday morning. From then on it was lots of playing and little sleep for all of us. Thursday we just sat around the house and relaxed while the kids played with their cousins. Rachel and I also got to go to the Beauty and the Beast play on Thursday night that the town put on. It was really cute. I was excited for Rachel to see it, but the poor thing fell asleep on my lap about 10 minutes into the play. Here are some pictures of the weekend:

Jaki and her cousin Mary just hanging out

Amy and Hallie

Rachel and Trevin playing on the jeep

My super cute great-nephew Trigger

Rachel and Trevin playing on the tractor

Manasseh, Ryan and Trevor jumping on the trampoline while Kari washes her horse Floppers in the background

Trevor and Ryan jumping on the trampoline with Josh suspended in mid-air.
Friday morning we went to the Flake Rodeo. Jaki and I rode in the Grand Entry on Tyler's horse, Kit.

Here we are in action. Jaki was so cute waving to the crowd just like a rodeo queen

Karalee, Rachel and Ashton in the back of the truck at the rodeo

My niece Tyler Ann doing the barrell race on Business

Jaki loved her cowboy hat.

Jaki with Tyler

Shad, Reggie and me winning the calf dressing contest.

Jennifer, Ryan and me waiting for Doug to come rescue us for the Rescue Race. We won 3rd place in that event. Jeff and I also talked each other into doing the Keg Race, but we didn't get any pictures because the camera battery ran out. I raced on my mom's little paint, Joy. We sure had a fun rodeo!
3 comments:
I missed the rodeo....that would have been fun to see you guys!
Love all the pictures!
Sounds like fun! You guys and your crazy drive through the night trips. It's always nice to go home. glad it was fun!
It was so good to see you. you look so good and your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment