Why? Because he wouldn't eat a peach slice dipped in barbecue sauce.
Who thought up this delectible treat? Rachel
But then as the three of us girls chanted "Do it! Do it! Do it!" he did it. It was pretty funny. Nothing like some good peer pressure to make us do things.
And you know what? Peach slices dipped in barbecue sauce really aren't so bad. (I tried it just before Jeff did and for the same reason) (Except I wasn't called a wuss.) 
And this is the face Jaki made as she was saying it.
3 comments:
I love kids! Tanner tells everyone they are wuss's. I've been wondering how you are doing in cali! We had a hard day without you yesterday, it was the perfect day to play in the water and no one to do it with! But we're doing well, getting used to the new ward and neighbors! Plus Jackie is right afraid of bbq sauce jeff, really?
That Jaki is a hoot! :) Excited to see ya over the 24th!
Love it! :)
Post a Comment