My last cute pictures with long hair:
I got more than 10 inches cut off. My neighbor Sara is amazing at short haircuts and I have been wanting to get rid of the locks for quite some time. The only problem was, she was scheduled out 3 months! (See, I told you she was good) After she took the first whack she scooped up the hair from off the floor (I took Rachel with me and Rachel thought the hair on the floor made good stomping grounds) and there was at least enough hair to outfit 3 mannequins. Then she finished all the trimming and lo and behold, on the floor lie enough hair for another mannequin! Sadly, I couldn't donate my hair (or maybe with the economy the way it is I would've looked to make a few bucks) because over the past 3 years I've gone back and forth between blonde and brown too many times. Oh well, at least it's gone. (By the way, Sara told me she'd never seen someone so calm having so much hair cut off. It was time.)
9 comments:
Love it!!
Very cute!
All that snow playing looks like fun...we've gotta go find some snow to play in.
I love your hair Kayla. See how it pays off when you are brave. You have beautiful girls too.
I love it! it looks wonderful! not everyone looks good with both long and short hair but you are one of those lucky people who looks good with everthing! congrats and Merry Christmas
Well hello supermodel....I LOVE love love the hair! Hope you had a great christmas!
Love the haircut! It was so fun having you take care of us in the hospital. I've always thought you were an amazing nurse and now I KNOW you are because you took care of ME! Hope everything is going well!
Kayla I love the haircut! It is really nice to hear from you and I am pretty sure that you have the cutest girls ever! It looks like you are enjoying winter in Logan. My brother in-law and his family live up there. Small world! Keep in touch!
You look great! Fun times--last time I got 10 inches cut off, I was the same way--glad to see it gone. :)
So DANG cute Kayla! I love the new do! Short hair suits you well. :)Love it!
Post a Comment