The weekend before Jeff's brother, Rusty went on his mission we took a trip to the dunes in St. George. We had an awesome time. Jeff's family have a Yamaha 125, a little Suzuki 110 and a Honda 250 and then his dad rented 2 Suzuki 400 4-wheeler's and another Honda 250 bike and we had a blast! We stayed at his parent's time share accomodations and went with Kevin to his singles ward that Sunday. I had forgotten how quiet those singles wards are and our 2 little girls were not quiet! Well, Rachel did pretty well, she sat and snuggled Kevin. Jaki made a break for the door and Chad went and followed her. Halfway through sacrament meeting I asked Jeff if I needed to go relieve Chad, but he said Chad was probably having fun. After the meeting was over Chad came and found us with a little grin on his face. Apparently Jaki works as a chick magnet!

Heck yes I'm ready to ride!

Jeff was in his element!

Rusty throwing a little dirt

Jaki had fun on the 4-wheeler, but had even more fun on the trailer with a pop, a cookie and a yogurt.

Rachel giving the hang loose/aggie horns sign

Rachel looking like shes slightly stoned. That girl had a blast! She rode with me on the 4-wheeler most of the time and kept screaming Faster! Faster! It was awesome!

Jeanae and Rachel giving the aggie horns and whatever sign Rachel is doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment