Friday, June 12, 2009

And She's Off...

So much has gone on the past couple of months, but I haven't found the time (or maybe wanted to spend the time) uploading pictures. So until I decide I want to do that, here's a quick note for posterity's sake on the milestones Jaki is making.
On June 1st, about a week and a half shy of 8 months, she started crawling, and I mean the one-knee-in-front-of-the-other kind. She had been doing the one knee forward, one leg dragging behind kind of scooting (maybe thats called army crawling) for probably about 2-3 weeks, but she got the whole thing down on the 1st. Then 2 days later she decided to try for another milestone and pulled herself up to the couch. We were at Jeff's grandparent's cabin by Bear Lake and I guess thats where she got the inspiration. She just did it once while we were there, but now we can't keep her down or in one spot! She is quite the little mover.
She's also got her first ear infection, but we've been feeling pretty lucky that this is the first because Rachel had had either 2 or 3 by the time she was this age.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I can't believe she's that old already!

Jennifer said...

:) Look out world!