So yesterday morning I vaguely remember Rachel coming into my room somewhat frantic, yelling, "My booger! My booger!" That girl has some kind of fascination with her boogers, and I was tired so I didn't really think anything of it. The next thing I know I'm having a booger shoved up my nose by a 2-year-old finger. I jumped out of bed, picked her booger out of my nose, and tried to tell her not to do that ever again, while also trying not to laugh.
Where, you ask, does this fetish with her boogers come from?

I have no idea!
(PS, I am not the first person she has done this to.)
6 comments:
Nice!
Kayla...I LOVED the story. Soooo hilarious! What a funny kid. I love the carrot pics, what a fun mom. Your hair looks pretty too!
Hey, I just found your blog off of Tonya Rowley's/Crane's blog. This is Sheena. I'm so happy I found it. I love that story! that is so funny! my blog is sheenareisner.blogspot.com
haha. That gave me a good laugh Kayla. She is a silly girl, just like her mama! :)
Oh yuck!
ha ha ha! i love that you let her do this and then even took a picture! sooooo funny! that just made my day :) i added you to my blog, yours is super cute! i love your stories and adorable kids!
Post a Comment